Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sao Paulo




Day three in Sao Paulo, what I wouldn't give for a good wave and a strong Latte, :-) The surf is not far away but with the traffic here it can be anywhere up to two hours to the closest surf beach which is Santos, I'm going to try and get there at least once but I have a busy schedule and right now I am feeling pretty jet lagged.
On Sunday I caught up with my friend Pedro, a Designer with GM here in Brazil and met his family it was a pretty awesome day, its really nice to meet and spend time with locals as you get a little insight into a world that you don't get as a tourist.

well since I wrote the above, I found a place near the hotel that makes a great Latte
I think that was the most enjoyable coffee I've had in a while

Diversity is truly amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment