Sunday, June 6, 2010







well No surfing this weekend, still it does feel good to have cut the grass and given the environment something of a rest however small by not using the 16L of fuel it usually takes to get to Torquay from Melbourne. Being a Car Designer I feel constantly at odds with my own conscience, after all the drive to be a designer comes from an inherent desire to improve quality of life.



I love the Hydrodynamica blog and when I saw the Ammonite sink image on http://waveslide.blogspot.com/ it reminded me of a car I designed for a competition a few years ago. It was intended to be driven in Paris and be harmonious within its environment, reflecting the Baroque. It seems that Divine inspiration, then expression through Nature is so visually poetic that we can only mimic its perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,
    You've done a pretty good job on the board, it's awesome.
    Beautiful pics on your blog.I'm gonna surf on saturday at Point impossible. Hope to see you there.
    Cheers
    Johan, Frogg

    ReplyDelete