Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Morphe 1







Wednesday turned out to be a perfect day to test Morphe 1 two to three foot sets rolling in breaking consistently on the left side bank at Guvvo's near Angelsea, Victoria.



First wave was a perfect right hander at shoulder hieght, my new board performed perfectly, fast and loose. I was stoked. second wave was the same, third wave I got to feel just how tight it could turn and this time I felt like the board was riding me, its going to take time getting used to.



As the tide came in it started to get a bit full so I went in and switched over to a 7'4" fun board caught a couple of waves, coming back for a third I miss timed a roll and as the guy on the wave cut back I got a 3cm fin cut right through the side of my left index finger to the bone, ouch! so no surf for a week or so never mind time to plan the next board.



Can't wait to get get out on Morphe 1 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment